Saturday 27 June 2020

Day out in Mablethorpe


Mablethorpe is a small English town located in the North Sea. There were very hot two days recently in England. I have chosen this place to go for a walk. It was an excellent idea to go there. Mablethorpe turned out to be a beautiful place to visit with reopened shops and take away bars. People enjoyed fish and chips and coffees sitting on the beach and benches.
As I am a vegan and don't drink coffee  I was happy with my raw fruits and vegetables. Despite the hot weather I wasn't even thirsty because my menu constitutes 60% of raw fruits with plenty of good water. Four hours walk in the cold breeze was really joyful. It was nice to see and feel that people are relaxed and used common sense following social distancing. Everything looked naturally. Thank you for this day out.
Photos:



No comments:

Post a Comment